Nestled in the beautiful Ozark Mountains, Tall Timbers Resort is the ultimate place for a relaxing, low-key vacation getaway. Enjoy the serenity of our lake front setting from one of our beautiful, rustic cabins or even bring your own home away from home in our new RV camping area with full hookups and showers. Our location is perfect for a romantic weekend away, honeymoons, and family vacations any time of year with the mild Arkansas climate. For those seeking an active vacation, there’s no shortage of activities to keep you entertained, but the area is quiet enough for those looking for peace and tranquility.
- Rustic one and two-bedroom cabins with queen size beds that can accommodate between 2-4 guests. Each cabin has a small kitchenette, a complete bathroom, and a front porch facing the lake.
- RV sites: Be sure to ask about rates on our new RV sites! These lakeside sites offer full hook-ups and a lovely shower facility so you can vacation in comfort.
Activities on-site and in the surrounding area include:
- Fishing: Bass and Walleye are just two of the species that fishermen flock to this lake to catch, and with hundreds of miles of shoreline, there’s no shortage of good fishing spots.
- Kayaking/Canoeing/SUP boarding: Bring your own or rent a water vessel of your choosing and enjoy exploring the lake.
- Yard Games: Have an afternoon filled with competition and laughter as you enjoy horseshoes, ladder ball, and more.
- Pool: Our beautiful new pool is a great area to splash around or work on your tan while taking in views of the lake.
- Hiking and biking: The area boasts some of Arkansas’ best hike and bike trails, so you’re sure to get a good sweat going. Make sure you explore Ozark National Forest, a 13,000-acre preserve.
- Horseback Riding: Nearby stables offer guided horseback tours.
- Restaurants: While we don’t offer dining on site, there are plenty of dining options in nearby Mountain Home.
- Caves and Caverns: There are a number of interesting caves and caverns to explore in the area, but our favorite is Blanchard Springs Caverns which is maintained by the U.S. Forest Service.
- Fall Foliage: Be sure not to miss out on the beautiful fall foliage as trees change color before dropping their leaves for the winter. This spectacle brings hundreds of tourists to the area each autumn.
Now accepting reservations for Fall of 2016, please call ahead to reserve your space. We look forward to showing you the beauty of Arkansas!